12 week startup boot camp
- Platform to develop and validate your ideas
- In-house development team to accelerate development of product
- Opportunity to graduate into the accelerator program
June 1st 2016
May 20th 2016
Structure & Details
- Time frame
12 weeks program (3 times a year)
Advice & guidance by some of Asia’s most successful entrepreneurs
Upon admission into the incubator program, you will relocate to our premises in Kuala Lumpur to undergo an intensive 12 week incubator boot camp.
- Operations support
Support for back-office functions such as Finance, Marketing, Legal and HR
Who we are looking for
- Aspiring entrepreneurs
- Candidates with feasible idea to pitch, preferably but not limited to the industries of travel, e-commerce, mobile and fintech
- Founders committed to undergo the 12 weeks program
TIMELINE OF PROGRAM
Application/admission into the incubator program
We will conduct a preliminary screening to determine if the technology or idea meets our investment criteria.
If it does, we will contact you for an introductory meeting to determine if we would like to pursue the opportunity further.
Twelve week startup boot camp
You will spend most of your time validating ideas, developing product and constructing business plan.
At the end of your 12 weeks boot camp, your product and pitch should be at a point that is impressive enough to raise money on a large scale on Demo Day.
This is a chance for you to showcase your product and vision to investors or potential acquirers.